The way you approach food and nutrition affects your overall health and well-being. Professional guidance can help with treatment and prevention of many chronic conditions as well as enhance overall wellness.
- are overweight or have difficulty maintaining your weight
- want to eat right to look & feel your best
- are pregnant and desire proper nutrition for you and your unborn child
- want to eat to enhance athletic performance and endurance
- want straight answers based on solid nutrition research
- want to develop a lifestyle that will PREVENT development of chronic diseases
- have cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or osteoporosis that require nutrition therapies
- need low fat, low cost nutritious meal plans
- manage a vegetarian diet
- seek answers to environmental nutrition issues
Medical/Nutrition therapy is appropriate for these specific conditions.
Services are often covered by health insurance plans. Learn more about coverage.